Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide full coverage over transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All transmission skid plates now come standard with center gussets, a feature exclusive to RCI. Due to the location of the transmission skid plate and spanning a two foot gap, skid plates in this area are prone to getting bent. With this plate that is no longer the case!
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
MADE IN USA